The AlfaPro Users Association organises meetings and activities for:
- Exchanging know-how and experience between users;
- Pooling ideas and requirements for the ongoing development of the system;
- Improving the quality of the services provided by the distributor;
- Ongoing development, application and continuity of the system in the long term;
- Representing the common interests of users vis-à-vis the distributor.
ALFA PRO IT may also ask the users association for critical feedback on new applications in AlfaPro or on other key IT issues in the industry. We attach great value to the opinions of the platform and take its findings seriously when we develop new software.
If you would like to know more about the users association please read this document
[in Dutch] about the association or contact Wim Heyl at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 06–514 038 76. Would you like to become a member? If so, download the application form
[in Dutch] and return a completed copy to email@example.com
or send to Wim Heijl at Sweilandstraat 6, 2361 JE Warmond (NL).